Disclosure: I received Juicy Juice samples to assess. All opinions are my own.
Have you heard of upcycling? It means the reuse of discarded items in a way that creates a product of higher quality or value than the original. Juicy Juice has created seasonal upcycled craft ideas and recipes for kids and adults to enjoy.
The Juicy Juice line includes products such as Juicy Juice 100% Juice and Juicy Juice Splashers – a 50/50 blend of fruit juice and filtered water. Juicy Juice also offers two organic options: Juicy Juice Organics and Juicy Juice Fruitiful Organics.
Juicy Juice Upcycled Craft Ideas
Check out these super cute upcycled craft ideas using Juicy Juice boxes. They’re a great indoor activity when it’s too cold outside to play.
Build a snowman indoors! Kids will love this fun and easy craft that dresses up juice boxes like snowmen. Supplies needed: black, white, and orange construction paper; a pair of scissors, ribbon, and glue or a glue stick. Click here for step-by-step directions.
Go on an adventure indoors with new friends by making Polar Bear Pals. Supplies needed: Polar Bear Pal template (here), large white pom-pom balls, small black pom-pom balls, medium sized googly eyes, pink marker, scissors, tape, and Juicy Juice boxes (empty, clean and dry). Click here for step-by-step directions.
Juicy Juice Recipes
Try out these recipes below for a delicious drink and convenient breakfast idea.
When it’s chilly outside, a warm mug of warm apple cider can hit the spot. Makes 8, one-cup servings.
1 64oz bottle of Apple Juicy Juice 100% juice
3 cinnamon sticks (plus additional for garnish)
2 whole oranges, peel included
- Wash oranges in cold water and chop into fourths.
- Combine cinnamon sticks, oranges, cloves and Apple Juicy Juice 100% juice in a saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat for ten minutes, never letting the mixture boil.
- Remove oranges and allow cider to cool a bit.
- Serve in a mug with a cinnamon stick for garnish.
- Pour the remaining cider in a pitcher and store in the refrigerator for later.
Save prep time in the morning with Overnight Oats. Just as the name states, this is an overnight recipe. Prep for 10 minutes the night before for a ready-to-eat breakfast in the morning.
½ cup of regular rolled oats
½ cup milk
½ cup Juicy Juice 100% Juice Apple
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 container (6 oz.) container desired-flavor yogurt
1 cup mixed berries
- Place ½ cup of dry oats in bowl
- Place the milk, Juicy Juice 100% Juice Apple, honey and cinnamon into the bowl with the oats. Stir until combined.
- Pour the mixed oats in a mason jar and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top with yogurt and berries of your liking.
For more craft ideas, recipes, and product information, please visit. www.juicyjuice.com.